Take the High Road ! Departing from the Five Star Cameron House Hotel on Loch Lomond this Simply Sensational 40 MINUTE Champagne Experience in the First Class Seat of a Luxury, Iconic Seaplane covers some 70 MILES of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park and the Magnificent Landscape of Scotland's Stunning West Coast.
Loch Lomond Seaplanes is the UK's only seaplane airline and it is now in its 14th year of operation. Voted by the Scots as the country’s top "must do" activity - it's a breathtaking travel experience.
This is a high quality, luxury experience - whether you're looking for a seaplane experience, an amazing scenic tour of the magnificent Scottish landscape or both, this flight guarantees memories for life ........ LEARN MORE
Whilst we cannot guarantee the flight route on a particular day due to local variations in visibility and cloud height our scenic tour will take in the best the magnificent Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park landscape the near west coast has to offer.
Flying at heights between 500 and 3,000 feet our "preferred route" will take you as follows - Immediately after take-off from Cameron House your senses will be assaulted by the incredible panorama that unfolds as you depart from the southern end of Loch Lomond ........ LEARN MORE
CHOOSE THE TICKET THAT SUITS YOUR PLANS
The GOLD Ticket is our full STANDARD TICKET and includes a full refund option which is ideal for customers who can only fly on a specific date. This ticket is recommended if you have to travel a long distance for the flight and where a subsequent rebooking would be too inconvenient.
The SILVER Ticket is our ADVANCED PURCHASE DISCOUNT TICKET - the discount is offered to customers who are flexible with dates and who are looking for the best value experience. If cancelled for safety reasons such as weather you will be rebooked - perhaps on more than one occasion. There is STRICTLY NO REFUND with this ticket. NOT RECOMMENDED for those who would find it too inconvenient to return for rebooked flights after cancellation.
GOLD TICKET HEADLINES
* Full refund available if your tour is cancelled by us.
* You may cancel or change your booking until 14 days before your tour, (a fee of £25 applies).
* Less than 14 days notice of a cancellation by you will incur a charge of 50% of the tour price.
* Less than 7 days notice of a cancellation by you will incur a charge of 100% of the tour price
SILVER TICKET HEADLINES
* This ticket must be bought a minimum of five days (120 hours) in advance.
* Ticket valid ONE YEAR from date of purchase - must be booked and flown within the year.
* If tour is cancelled for safety reasons you are required to rebook - possibly more than once.
* No penalties for cancellations by you up until 3 days (72 hours) before the tour.
......... READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS