Fly To Lunch
Indulge yourself - Leave Loch Lomond from Cameron House Hotel in a luxury iconic seaplane over Scotland's first National Park. Fly over the highlands in your First Class window seat to the very heart of the Trossachs to have lunch at the award winning Venachar Lochside restaurant. When you disembark from the seaplane on the dock at at Loch Venachar you know it's going to be a very special day.
On your return to Loch Lomond enjoy a glass of champagne by the dock and plan to continue your gastronomic master class with dinner at the magnificent Cameron House Hotel. Choose from the fine dining at the award winning Michelin Star Martin Wishart Restaurant, the Cameron Grill or the Boathouse Restaurant.
Loch Lomond Seaplanes is the UK's only seaplane airline and it is now in its 14th year of operation. Voted by the Scots as the country’s top "must do" activity - it's a breathtaking travel experience.
This is a high quality, luxury experience - whether you're looking for a seaplane experience, an amazing scenic tour of the magnificent Scottish landscape or both, this flight guarantees memories for life ........ LEARN MORE
* Flights start end March 2017 and are available on weekdays only.
* Lunch is NOT INCLUDED. Passengers will have two hours at the restaurant for lunch.
* Flights shared with up to eight other passengers.
* Total return flight time is around 40 minutes.
* Loch Venachar is a remote loch and so, of course, our flights are weather dependent - delays and cancellations can happen. Whilst we cannot guarantee the route on a particular day due to local weather variations the flight will take in the best the National Park has to offer.
CHOOSE THE TICKET THAT SUITS YOUR PLANS
The GOLD Ticket is our full STANDARD TICKET and includes a full refund option which is ideal for customers who can only fly on a specific date. This ticket is recommended if you have to travel a long distance for the flight and where a subsequent rebooking would be too inconvenient.
The SILVER Ticket is our ADVANCED PURCHASE DISCOUNT TICKET - the discount is offered to customers who are flexible with dates and who are looking for the best value experience. If cancelled for safety reasons such as weather you will be rebooked - perhaps on more than one occasion. There is STRICTLY NO REFUND with this ticket. NOT RECOMMENDED for those who would find it too inconvenient to return for rebooked flights after cancellation.
GOLD TICKET HEADLINES
* Full refund available if your tour is cancelled by us.
* You may cancel or change your booking until 14 days before your tour, (a fee of £25 applies).
* Less than 14 days notice of a cancellation by you will incur a charge of 50% of the tour price.
* Less than 7 days notice of a cancellation by you will incur a charge of 100% of the tour price
SILVER TICKET HEADLINES
* This ticket must be bought a minimum of five days (120 hours) in advance.
* Ticket valid ONE YEAR from date of purchase - must be booked and flown within the year.
* If tour is cancelled for safety reasons you are required to rebook - possibly more than once.
* No penalties for cancellations by you up until 3 days (72 hours) before the tour.
......... READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS